Now that you have booked a family photo session, you are probably wondering, “what are we going to wear!?” I have accumulated some important guidelines and pointers to help you and your family make the right decisions.
Outdoor Photo-shoot Wardrobe Tips:
- Choose a style that best expresses your personality and clothes that make you feel comfortable and at ease.
- In general, outdoor photoshoots include more casual closthing. You will need clothes that fit backgrounds and are suitable for the environment you will be in.
- Avoid loud or busy patterned shirts, sweaters, and dresses.
- For family photos/larger groups, you should coordinate colors. Pick a three or four color combination and use different variations of it.
- Go for a selection of outfits of similar style to complement one another and in order to create visual harmony in the photo.
- This does not mean you should all be wearing the same colors and outfits. People get lost in such photos because they all look the same like they are in some sort of uniform!
- Avoid brands and logos that can create a signficiant distraction away from you.
- Accessorize with a scarf or some jewllery. Take care not to overdo it.
Contact Nirvana C Photography today to schedule your family outdoor portrait photography session. 416-918-0248